In the year 2016 the IDEAS team has worked on new ASICs for the readout of radiation detectors and imaging sensors:
- IDE3380 – SiPM array readout ASIC, SIPHRA, (more)
- IDE8410 – Image sensor readout controller, NIRCA, (Proc. SPIE DSS 2016)
- IDE3466 – Space radiation monitor readout for ESA JUICE RADEM, (Proc. SPIE Astro. 2016)
- IDE1163 – GEM readout, gas electron multipliers, for BM@N
- VATAGP9 – Silicon strip readout, 256 channels, for AEGIS at CERN
We have also designed test boards and a readout system (GALAO)
to assess the functionality and performance of the ASICs.
All devices and the readout system are readily available off-the-shelf for interested users.
[bws_linkedin display=”share”][twitter_buttons display=tweet,]