IDEAS are located at Gjerdrums vei 19, 0484 Nydalen, Oslo, Norway.
- By taxi: Take any of the taxis waiting at the arrivals terminal. There is a fixed prices available. Note there are several taxi companies, and prices may vary (we recommend Christiania Taxi).
- By bus: The Airport Express, number F3 Bekkestua, destination Bergrådveien. From there it is a 5 minutes’ walk. All stops are announced.
- By Train: Airport Express Train from the airport to Oslo Central Station. Next take taxi or metro (T-Bane) to our office.
Arriving by car from the north (Oslo airport) or east.
- Follow signs towards ´Ring 3´ Sinsen or Smestad. When on ´Ring 3´ exit towards ´Maridalen´ after Sinsen and Storo. Turn 180 degrees in the first roundabout and then in the second go left along Maridalsveien. Take the first exit to the right and you are in Gjerdrums vei. There is a parking deck opposite to number 21, you need to pay at the ticket machine.
Arriving by car from the west.
- After Ullevål stadion enter the tunnel and follow the signs to Maridalen. Exiting the tunnel turn left. Drive straight through the roundabout and you are in Maridalsveien, then follow the instructions as arriving from the north or east.
Arriving by metro (T-Bane) from central Oslo.
- Take either Line 4 to ´Vestli´ or Line 5 to ´Ringen´ and get off at Nydalen, then walk 10 minutes. Alternatively you can take Line 5 to ´Sognsvann´ and get off at Tåsen, again you have a 10 minute walk.
Arriving by bus from central Oslo:
- Bus 51 to Maridalen or Bus 54 to Kjelsås Stasjon stop close to our office at ´Øvre Stabburvei´.
Arriving by bus from east or west of Oslo:
- From west: bus 23 towards Simensbråten or bus 24 towards Brynseng, exit at ´Bergrådveien´.
- From east: bus 23 towards Lysaker or bus 24 towards Fornebu, exit at ´Bergrådveien´.
Public transport in Oslo:see ruter.no
- Hotel in walking distance from our office: Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen
- Central Oslo is only 10 minutes by taxi/metro, so any hotel in central Oslo is suitable.