- XCS-1000 - energy resolved photon counting system with pixelated CZT sensor, (application).
- CZT-CAM - small gamma camera with pixelated CZT sensor.
- GALAO - ROIC/ASIC development kit with SiPM arrays.
- ROSMAP - multi-anode PMT readout system, for counting or pulse height spectroscopy.
- IDE3380 - SiPM array readout ASIC, SIPHRA, (more)
- IDE8410 - Image sensor readout controller, NIRCA, (Proc. SPIE DSS 2016)
- IDE3466 - Space radiation monitor readout for ESA JUICE RADEM, (Proc. SPIE Astro. 2016)
- IDE1163 - GEM readout, gas electron multipliers, for BM@N
- VATAGP9 - Silicon strip readout, 256 channels, for AEGIS at CERN
The next generation X-ray observatory “Hitomi” (ASTRO-H) was developed in an international collaboration including Japan and NASA. The cutting edge instrument on board is the “X-ray micro-calorimeter,” which observes X-rays from space with the w (more…)
Two members of the CPT-SCOPE team, namely Anastasiya Dykyy and Timo Stein, presented the preliminary results of the CPT-SCOPE flight-test aboard BEXUS 20 on October 10, 2015, at the 1st Symposium on Space Educational Activities. (more…)
On October 10, 2015 at 09:16:54 UTC the BEXUS 20 stratospheric balloon was launched from Esrange in Kiruna, northern-Sweden. On-board was the CPT-SCOPE instrument developed by students from Norway and Germany alongside two other student experiments HACORD (Belgium) and COSPA (Germany). The CPT-SCOPE team was the first Norwegian participation selected by European space experts for the Swedish-German BEXUS program which is supported by ESA and other organisations. (more…)