The IDEAS ASIC development team congratulates the ISS-CREAM collaboration to the successful launch and installation of their instrument on the international space station! The Cosmic Ray Energetics And Mass experiment for the International Space Station (ISS-CREAM) was launc (more…)
- XCS-1000 - energy resolved photon counting system with pixelated CZT sensor, (application).
- CZT-CAM - small gamma camera with pixelated CZT sensor.
- GALAO - ROIC/ASIC development kit with SiPM arrays.
- ROSMAP - multi-anode PMT readout system, for counting or pulse height spectroscopy.
- IDE3380 - SiPM array readout ASIC, SIPHRA, (more)
- IDE8410 - Image sensor readout controller, NIRCA, (Proc. SPIE DSS 2016)
- IDE3466 - Space radiation monitor readout for ESA JUICE RADEM, (Proc. SPIE Astro. 2016)
- IDE1163 - GEM readout, gas electron multipliers, for BM@N
- VATAGP9 - Silicon strip readout, 256 channels, for AEGIS at CERN
The next generation X-ray observatory “Hitomi” (ASTRO-H) was developed in an international collaboration including Japan and NASA. The cutting edge instrument on board is the “X-ray micro-calorimeter,” which observes X-rays from space with the w (more…)
Two members of the CPT-SCOPE team, namely Anastasiya Dykyy and Timo Stein, presented the preliminary results of the CPT-SCOPE flight-test aboard BEXUS 20 on October 10, 2015, at the 1st Symposium on Space Educational Activities. (more…)
The Chinese satellite DAMPE is the newest high-energy particle detector in space. Detector read-out integrated circuits from IDEAS are enabling DAMPE to search for the elusive dark matter. (more…)
On October 10, 2015 at 09:16:54 UTC the BEXUS 20 stratospheric balloon was launched from Esrange in Kiruna, northern-Sweden. On-board was the CPT-SCOPE instrument developed by students from Norway and Germany alongside two other student experiments HACORD (Belgium) and COSPA (Germany). The CPT-SCOPE team was the first Norwegian participation selected by European space experts for the Swedish-German BEXUS program which is supported by ESA and other organisations. (more…)
IDEAS attends the IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium, Medical Imaging Conference and Workshop on Room Temperature Semiconductor X ray and Gamma ray Detectors, at COEX in Seoul, Korea, from Oct. 27. to Nov. 2. 2013. The company is represented by Gunnar Maehlum and Dirk Meier at the Industry Exhibition. The following articles are presented and co-authored by IDEAS.(more…)