The IDEAS ASIC development team congratulates the ISS-CREAM collaboration to the successful launch and installation of their instrument on the international space station! The Cosmic Ray Energetics And Mass experiment for the International Space Station (ISS-CREAM) was launc Continue reading
Integrated Detector Electronics AS (IDEAS) hosted a round table on compact radiation monitors for space application. Participants of the European Space Agency (ESA), the Norwegian Space Centre (NSC), the University of Oslo (UiO), SINTEF Minalab Continue reading
The company Integrated Detector Electronics AS (IDEAS) has signed a contract with the European Organization for Astronomical Research in the Southern Hemisphere (ESO) Continue reading
The Hard X-ray Modulation Telescope (HXMT) was launched on June 15, 2017 into sun synchronous orbit at 550km altitude [REF1]. HXMT is a joint effort of Continue reading
We have started the new Eurostars project NGSDuo – a mixed radiation sensor system for combined hyper-spectral gamma imaging and neutron detection. The Eurostars project will be carried out by
How to acquire electric charge from thousands of micro-strips in a double sided strip detector (DSSD)? An answer was presented at the INSTR-17 conference by Khabarov et al. for the central tracker in the BM@N experiment [REF1]. They used 80 chips of the type VATAGP7.1 ASIC to read out a total of 10240 strips DSSD.
The AD-BANG project partners from Czech Republic and Norway met at SINTEF Minalab on Monday 13. March 2017. The photo shows the participants from Prague IEAP CTU, DDAIR FNSPE CTU, NRPI, FME CTU and Oslo Integrated Detector Electronics AS and SINTEF.
During the year 2016 the IDEAS team has been working on ROIC/ASIC development and prototype systems. The systems are available now:
- XCS-1000 – energy resolved photon counting system with pixelated CZT sensor, (application).
- CZT-CAM – small gamma camera with pixelated CZT sensor.
- GALAO – ROIC/ASIC development kit with SiPM arrays.
- ROSMAP – multi-anode PMT readout system, for counting or pulse height spectroscopy.
In the year 2016 the IDEAS team has worked on new ASICs for the readout of radiation detectors and imaging sensors:
- IDE3380 – SiPM array readout ASIC, SIPHRA, (more)
- IDE8410 – Image sensor readout controller, NIRCA, (Proc. SPIE DSS 2016)
- IDE3466 – Space radiation monitor readout for ESA JUICE RADEM, (Proc. SPIE Astro. 2016)
- IDE1163 – GEM readout, gas electron multipliers, for BM@N
- VATAGP9 – Silicon strip readout, 256 channels, for AEGIS at CERN