The AD-BANG project partners from Czech Republic and Norway met at SINTEF Minalab on Monday 13. March 2017. The photo shows the participants from Prague IEAP CTU, DDAIR FNSPE CTU, NRPI, FME CTU and Oslo Integrated Detector Electronics AS and SINTEF.
During the year 2016 the IDEAS team has been working on ROIC/ASIC development and prototype systems. The systems are available now:
- XCS-1000 – energy resolved photon counting system with pixelated CZT sensor, (application).
- CZT-CAM – small gamma camera with pixelated CZT sensor.
- GALAO – ROIC/ASIC development kit with SiPM arrays.
- ROSMAP – multi-anode PMT readout system, for counting or pulse height spectroscopy.
In the year 2016 the IDEAS team has worked on new ASICs for the readout of radiation detectors and imaging sensors:
- IDE3380 – SiPM array readout ASIC, SIPHRA, (more)
- IDE8410 – Image sensor readout controller, NIRCA, (Proc. SPIE DSS 2016)
- IDE3466 – Space radiation monitor readout for ESA JUICE RADEM, (Proc. SPIE Astro. 2016)
- IDE1163 – GEM readout, gas electron multipliers, for BM@N
- VATAGP9 – Silicon strip readout, 256 channels, for AEGIS at CERN
CNES, ESA, AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE, THALES ALENIA SPACE, SODERN invited to the 4th Toulouse CMOS image sensors workshop entitled “CMOS Image Sensors for high performance applications”, in Toulouse on November 18th, 19th , 2015. The aim of this workshop was to focus on those custom CMOS image sensors that offer high performance thanks to specific design, technologies/processes or on-chip processing.
After a number of delays due to other payloads and the successful launch of BEXUS 21 our instrument will fly aboard BEXUS 20 on October 10, 2015 scheduled at
14001130. The countdown begins at 1000 and I have to get going at 0600.
Have a look on the live stream from Kiruna and wish luck:
IDEAS attends the IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium, Medical Imaging Conference and Workshop on Room Temperature Semiconductor X-ray and Gamma-ray Detectors, in Seattle, USA, from Nov. 8. to Nov. 15. 2013. The company is represented by Aage Kalsaeg, Alf Olsen and Dirk Meier.
IDEAS attends SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation 2014, 22-27 June 2014, Palais des congrès de Montréal. The company’s exhibitors booth is staffed by Philip Paahlsson and Dirk Meier. They present IDEAS ASICs and the company’s work on an ASIC for large array detectors. Continue reading
IDEAS attends the IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium, Medical Imaging Conference and Workshop on Room Temperature Semiconductor X ray and Gamma ray Detectors, at COEX in Seoul, Korea, from Oct. 27. to Nov. 2. 2013. The company is represented by Gunnar Maehlum and Dirk Meier at the Industry Exhibition. The following articles are presented and co-authored by IDEAS.