Digital IC design engineer for space and terrestrial applications
You are an IC designer with more than 4 years of experience and with knowledge and interest in design and verification of digital circuits. You will be involved in ASIC development projects as a member of our mixed signal IC development team. As a highly motivated individual, you can work both independently and as part of a team. You enjoy new challenges.
• M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
• Excellent skills in Verilog and VHDL code writing.
• Proficient skills in EDA ASIC design and verification tools usage.
• Good knowledge in synchronous/asynchronous design techniques.
• Programming skills with languages like TCL, Perl, Python.
• Knowledge of full custom design with Cadence EDA is an advantage.
• Linux knowledge is an advantage.
You will be responsible for:
• Chip and block architecture specification and development as well as behaviour specifications.
• Implement digital circuits in RTL code (Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog).
• Verify specifications by functional simulation using OVM/UVM, PSL.
• Documenting design and verification.
Perform or contribute to physical implementation:
• Logic synthesis,
• static timing analysis, formal verification/logic equivalence check,
• place & route,
• parasitic extraction, and post layout simulation.
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of a Scandinavian language or German is an advantage, but is not required.